You have the option of bringing your sample directly to Rose City Labs or let us drive to you anywhere in Oregon for your convenience.
Typical turnaround time on tested samples is 5 subsequent days from date of sampling excluding holidays and weekends. We offer our customers the ability to login and see their results in real time.
Yes we will gladly test samples from a non-commercial personal grow. Also, if preferred, we accept anonymous samples for maintaining customer privacy.
The products we currently test include wine, soil, water and cannabis products.
Rose City Labs is a full service laboratory testing:
Heavy metals and Microbiology
Yes. We are a full service laboratory with accreditations from:
Oregon Liquor Control Commission
Oregon Administrative Rules Compliant
Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
Oregon Department of Agriculture
- Vinyl/Linoleum/Floor Tiles
- Drywall (Gypsum, Paint, and Skim Coats)
- Popcorn Ceilings/Ceiling Texture/Ceiling Tiles
- Vermiculite Insulation
- Window Glazing
High Temperature Gaskets (like those on wood stoves)
Old High-temperature Protective Equipment (firefighter jackets, non-leather welding gloves, grips for high-temp tongs)
Insulation for Kilns, Furnaces, Incinerators, etc.
Fabric Wire Insulation
Sprayed-on Fire Protection (typically on ceiling beams in commercial building)
- A mask, protective glasses and gloves should be used at all times.
- If the sample is likely to create dust, spray lightly with water before cutting or breaking a piece off.
- Samples should be roughly 1-4 inches wide and as representative as possible of the material as a whole.
- Place the samples in either a sealed plastic bag or within a sealed, clear and airtight container.